Ridiculously Early!

I arrived at 9:30 a.m.

Check-in is technically 3:00 p.m.

Luckily they know me here and just smile at the nice crazy lady with 3 trunks of yarn.

My room was ready so they gingerly handed me the keys as if feeding a lion Kobe beef and of I went to my room!

Betty & Julie were the first ones here because they come a day early.

But...

I'm the first one to arrive today!
I suspect Ginger and the other Seattleites will arrive around noon but for now I'm ensconced in a chair in the living room getting ready to crack out the last 7 1/2 inches of baby blanket four!

Comments

Linda Cannon said…
Way to go girl. It looks like way too much enjoyment. don't feel bad I pack yarn like that for my trips to Kirkland it seems that some of us think we will not have enough to keep us occupied.
Love the thought of where the room looks out on. Enjoy, enjoy.
Carmel said…
we are having a blast!!

Popular Posts