Skip to main content

don't let me hold the baby.......

because based on my performance thus far today I'll drop it for sure and then it'll get the dropped baby syndrome that my blackberry has.......essentially turning it from a smart phone to a dumbass in only 4 years.....
1. I wanted blueberries on my toast but when I opened the human proof clamshell I shot blueberries all over the floor leaving me with one freaking berry for my toast.
2. I dropped my pricey greek yogurt on the floor causing it to break on the bottom and shoot a little bit on the floor, so i popped it in a ziploc and off i went......
let me point out that Quintus and Gabby were both thrilled with my idiocy this morning, me i'm just glad I didn't pick up my iPad it would not have ended well......
3. Had to slam my brakes on the freeway on my way in causing my entire bag and it's contents to fly to the front of the car exploding like a new years firework display and taking one more gig of smart away from my smart phone.......
so if you have a baby today and want me to hold it i'm only asking that you wait till tomorrow if you want it to graduate the fifth grade, i would hate to be the cause for your potentially brilliant child's life to be ruined because i couldn't hold onto it....
that being said, i don't anticipate having a baby to hold today but one never knows.
forewarned is forearmed. :) Especially when dealing with me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!