Skip to main content

Stealthy is Not His Middle Name......

Mr. Brown has a routine and it's the same 7 days a week.
3 minutes before my alarm is to go off he comes over and sniffs my face, which results in my telling him to go lay back down.
Alarm goes off......I hit snooze
1 minute before snoozed alarm goes off, *sniff sniff sniff* with a few grunts thrown in for good measure.
So I get up, Gabby gets up, and Mr. Brown is at the ready. He has his bone in his mouth, Gabby has whatever animal she took to bed with her the night before and we all head down to the kitchen with a quick stop at the top of the stairs so Gabby can stretch and get a pat on the head, and Mr. Brown can get a scratch on the butt and a grab of his muzzle...........Out the door they go, the come racing back in, Gabby supervises the serving of the kibble watching each cupful as it dumps into the bowl at the ready to catch any strays, and it's at this point that Quintus goes downstairs to check for a snack of his own.......See Dale leaves a paper towel in the cuphold of his theatre chairs each night and every morning Mr. Brown goes downstairs and eats it......today he left evidence that he was there.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!