Skip to main content

a change is gonna come...

The thought has been rolling around in my head for a while.
I've also noticed  a lot of the blogs I follow doing this as well and I like it so it's time to put it into action over here.
Sometimes I write just to write
sometimes I write to show what I've been doing
but lately it's felt like I don't have anything to say, which isn't true, I typically have a lot to say and I think about a lot of stuff, all the time, at random sometime inappropriate moments.
So I've decided to organize the blog into a category and hopefully this will help organize some other corners of my world.
I have a couple goals here;
1. be more concise
2. have a daily theme
3. blog a minimum of 5 days a week leaving the weekend open for nothing or a massive brain dump.

It can be done. I see others doing it, and honestly I could ramble on for 7 days a week, but after a while I think you would read it in the teachers voice from Charlie Brown. So stay tuned. I'm still fine tuning the the categories and I hope that you all like them.

Maybe I'll start tomorrow...

I'm off to get my annual NASCAR license tonight!

that's right people I am a card carrying member of NASCAR

You're jealous aren't you?

Have a good rest of your day!
I just love this picture....they know I'm nearby they just don't know where...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!