Skip to main content

someone is having fun with her camera app...

Shocker right?
Me take a lot of pictures?
Me use a fancy app to change them up a bit?

Not me...

Okay it is me, but in my defense there are so many things to photograph in this world and so many fun ways to do it, change it and make it yours, is it any wonder that I probably average about 100-200 photo's a week on my phone alone (many of which get deleted)

My current favorite app is Instagram.
You can change the color saturation, the framing, add some blur to draw focus to one part of the photo yadda yadda yadda... plus if you have family and friends who use it you can follow their feed and see what they are up to.

here are some of my favorites (some may be repeats of previous posts)

focus

this is a photo i took with a regular camera then edited with the app
Big Baby Gabby

stitches

texture

The green is my current project for me.
Gold Wheat Cardigan in Shiny Moss by Dream in Color

the other photo is a surprise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!