Skip to main content

Somewhere in Kauai

Two inches tall 
Pointy red hat 
Seahawk Sweater
Brown Pants 
Enjoys beer and pool parties
I know I know. I should have posted this a year ago but I kept hoping he would find his way home.
However I have learned that Gnomes can not be trusted.

CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

I can't blame him. If I could have I would have stayed in Kauai also.
We could have lived the rest of our days quite happily sunning on the beach, drinking Primo beer by the pool, chasing wild chickens and learning how to surf.

I don't know when he made his move and escaped my trusty pocket but I know it happened before we moved on to Poipu in south Kauai.

I know I had him in my bag when we checked out of our Waipouli condo but he never arrived with us at the Plantation in Poipu.

As I mentioned before, he likes beer.

He loved the Seahawks game we took him too before we flew to the islands.
Ready to rock out at the Hawks Game

It's possible one of the wild chickens took him I suppose.


He was always trying to catch one.

On the trail to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing

We took him four wheeling and he threw a fit until we took his picture near the pasture where Jurassic Park was filmed.

place of the running of the dinosaurs in the first Jurassic Park

He loved Anini Beach and Hanalei. Mostly for the big beer the waitress bought him.

chilling in a tree on Anini Beach

Refreshing pacifico in Hanalei

He saw the Kilauea Light House and all the wild weird ducks hanging around there.

insisting this is the best view at Kilauea Lighthouse

If you see him whilst touring around Kauai can you send him home.

It kind of hurt my feelings that he didn't want to stay with us...

Every now and then my husband will hear me mumble a curse upstairs about 'that little f#ck%&! is still in Hawaii where I want to be'

I think one hit the bar on the way over to boost his courage

In the meantime some of his friends showed up over the weekend and wanted to know where he was and they insisted I post this message on social media to find their friend.


They keep trying to get into my purse. They say for a nap but I suspect they are trying to get my wallet to buy airplane tickets.


The little gang of Gnomes and myself thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Busy...

But my shop sample for So Much Yarn in downtown Seattle is complete and ready for delivery! Yarn is Berroco Ultra Alpaca Size 10 needles Very Cozy! I'm wearing it now since my office clearly has the air conditioning turned on in it! Brrrrr. Need to make another one for me!