interruption

We interrupt your regularly scheduled knitting blog in order to deal with a nasty virus coursing thru my system right...

I didn't knit a stitch yesterday.
Not one.
I came home, took a detox bath, ate my Virus Killing Spicy Ramen from the local teriyaki joint and climbed into bed.
I did reach over and touch my knitting last night as I drifted off to sleep.
I don't feel horrible, except when I cough, talk, or swallow.
Yesterday I sounded like Bobby Brady from the Brady Bunch in the episode where he went thru puberty. Today I sound like Phylis Diller after a carton of Lucky Strikes.

Plus, I have adverse reactions to cold medication so I currently feel like I'm vibrating on the inside which makes it difficult to read.... not to mention someone kindly turned on the faucet in my nose.

bleh

Happy Wednesday.
Will return shortly once I've kicke this nastiness to the curb.

Comments

Popular Posts