another conversation...

disclaimer: this conversation means no offense to any group. in fact, it's possible i'd fit in quite well with the mentioned group, nor am i classifying people who made the choice that i am choosing not to make.


The Convo between me and my adoring spouse:

me: so I called the oral surgeon and made my consult appt. I also got an estimate for the surgery, anesthesia and the implant. all in all about $3400.00
adoring spouse: well that's what I said it would cost...

*i made a not so nice comment that i'm leaving out here. chalk it up to artistic license and assuming *

adoring spouse: what would happen if you just didn't replace the tooth?
me: that's not going to happen.

adoring spouse: but what would be the ramifications if you didn't replace it...

me: none, but it's a non-issue since i'm having the implant

me: i'm not a hillbilly!

adoring spouse: just because you have all your teeth doesn't mean you aren't a hillbilly...

at this juncture can i point out my disappointment that my first shot at getting implants and it's a tooth...
not that i need them in any other area. i'm just saying.

either way the yarn budget is going to be taking a hit...

anyone guess why i'm more gungho to get this surgery than the one i need on my elbow?

because i don't knit with my teeth.

Mr. Brown has volunteered to be my caretaker... (picture taken months ago... surgery is not scheduled yet)

Comments

Ms. Kimba said…
Dale is right, you can still be a hillbilly with all your teeth hahahaha

Popular Posts