Skip to main content

Finished Object: Valentine Socks for Beans

When ordering yarn for my friends baby blanket I tossed in a couple balls of Sweetheart Felici and Stroll Glimmer to bump me up to free shipping.. it was a win win

I immediately cast on a pair of baby socks for Beans, my hockey buddy.
I got them finished last Sunday and we slapped them on her feet over her onsie before the game.
Seriously... it doesn't get cuter than baby socks on a baby.

Beans is almost eight months old now and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I try to take a picture of us at every Silvertips game and looking back you can see her personality grow every time.

She has the biggest eyes I've seen on a baby and she's simply adorable.



Pattern is the So Much Yarn basic fingering weight baby sock by Lauren Lindeman. You'll have to call the shop for the pattern.
Yarn is Felici self striping in Sweetheart
The toe is Stroll Glimmer in Runway and it has a bit of sparkle in it.
both yarns are from knitpicks
I used a size 2 needle.

I'm going to make a pair for LOL as well
possibly myself.
better order some more yarn.

she kept pulling on my cowl and I told her if she choked me I couldn't knit for her anymore... she pulled harder.
little rebel :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Busy...

But my shop sample for So Much Yarn in downtown Seattle is complete and ready for delivery! Yarn is Berroco Ultra Alpaca Size 10 needles Very Cozy! I'm wearing it now since my office clearly has the air conditioning turned on in it! Brrrrr. Need to make another one for me!

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...