Skip to main content

One Frame to Rule Them All...

the frame on the far right with the rainbow, that's our wedding photo... this is about half of the frames we've collected over the years.
It all started 12 years ago.
In Waikiki Hawaii.
Dale and I got married on 10/6/2003
We accumulated a massive amount of ABC store points.

If you've traveled to Hawaii and shopped at the ABC Convenience stores you know what I'm referring too...

So at the end of the trip I had to use all those point.

So many receipts stacked up.
I quick gathered them all and ran down to the ABC store in our hotel.
I bought a necklace, a coffee mug, some more post cards and then I bought out wedding frame.

The cheesiest looking frame I could find.

So it began.

After that we would take a picture on our travels and buy a cheesy frame to put it in. 

The rules of the frame are simply.

1. Under 20.00, the cheaper the better really.
2. Has to be amazingly cheesy.

Our newest edition to the Cheesy Frame Collection. I love it.


Phoebe Marie Update:
It's been one month since we adopted her.
She's so sweet. So funny. Just wants a soft bed, delicious kibble with a dabble of canned food on top, toys to play with and someone to love her to bits.

Which we do.

She's done well in the few training classes we've made it too.
She met my father last weekend. First introduction since she's been with us and after the initial growling and barking, she warmed up to him and he really liked her.

How can you not fall in love with her. Even relaxed she has a little mischief in her eyes.

Sweet Phoebe.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

W.I.P

Bears Barn Owl. We had a hockey game last night and while I'm normally so wrapped up in the game that I don't have time to knit, that was not the case last night. Silvertips have had a rough go and the Red Deer Rebels really wolloped them last night. So I knit. I ate some dingleberries. Delicious. and I knit some more. I have a feeling I'll be finishing this bad boy up by tomorrow and he'll be the star of the retreat. Isn't his color wonderful?

The countdown...

The Elbow has taken things a little to far. After three cortisone shots, icing, and squeezing exercises, it's just not behaving... Tuesday I went into the MRI tube do the Doc H. Could get a good look at what's going on...wear and tear is what's going on and it's only getting worse.. I can keep getting shots of cortisone but eventually they'll stop being as effective. Surgery will be the best option. That's right. SURGERY Wanna know the worst part? Recovery can take up to five months Five Months 5 FIVE months of no knitting... . . . I'll give you a second to get up off the floor... . . . You read that again didn't you? . . . my friend MzKimba has graciously offered to take care of my stash. However I think I'll just pack it all up and store it somewhere safe till I get the all clear from Doc H. Now all this being said, I have projects that need to be completed, so I'm going to try and schedule the surgery for som