You know you knit too much when.............

You walk into a yarn store with your husband and say to him, 'I'm having a hard time finding what I want'.....and he replies, 'because you have more yarn at home than the entire store, they should be shopping at Croudles House of Yarn'.....

I did walk out with this though......
Four balls of Melody by Jojoland 100% superwash wool in fingering weight. It has subtle striping and at this point could be anything I want it to be........
P.S. I'm not going to explain how or why my husband came to call me Croudle........

Comments

Megan said…
OOH! Pretty colors! What are you thinking you are going to make with it??

Okay - when I see you in October I DO want the explanation of how and why your husband calls you Croudle :D
lynette said…
hahahahha! now that's funny.

Popular Posts