In the midst of a knitting frenzy.....

My friend Carrie emails me and says......................
Carrie: Can you make this for me?
Me: Make what?
Carrie: A Snood........
Me: Of course
Carrie: good, I want it to look like this.........
Me: That's a cowl
Carrie: They call it a snood
Me: They are silly a snood is totally different
Carrie: But can you make it?
Me: No problem.......
Carrie: Cool. I want it fast......so I'm going to put some pressure on you for it.........
Me: Okie Dokie...........(totally horrified because I have Post Traumatic Knitting Disorder when it comes to items for Carrie, aka PTKD)
and
Voila
The Knitting Sweatshops first Pattern..............
The Carrie Cowl inspired by some over priced machine knit seam showing piece.........




The written piece is coming soon. I know a ton of people who come in to So Much Yarn are looking for just this so I'm going to write it up as a freebie for the shop and also to post on Ravelry!



















On another note, this is the weekend for the So Much Yarn knitting retreat. I will be blogging from there so stay tuned for photos of knitters in all states of dress and sobriety.....and I promise....No Knit Underwear!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute! Is that one of those that's like an infinity symbol? Mobius strip!
-Nicola

Popular Posts