Skip to main content

the stats...............

My knitting stats according to what I learned on Ravelry today......
I have marked 2,808 patterns as a favorite
I marked 512 projects knit by others as a favorite
I have 'liked' 90 designers
My top five favorites are:
shawls - 241
Cardigans - 128
Toys - 115
Baby knits - 97
Hats - 83
There is also a slew of items that I have marked as a favorite but failed to 'tag' with an identifier - 2,142
I have downloaded 749 free PDF files to my Ravelry library
Logged 34 books, 26 magazines, and 7 booklets
I have friended 139 people, including quite a few of the 90 designers I faved.
I have purchased 19 patterns thru Ravelry
I have logged 148 projects
I have 5 works in progress
I have finished 115 items

*all numbers are subject to change on an hourly basis but this count is accurate as of 12:00 p.m. Today......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

W.I.P

Bears Barn Owl. We had a hockey game last night and while I'm normally so wrapped up in the game that I don't have time to knit, that was not the case last night. Silvertips have had a rough go and the Red Deer Rebels really wolloped them last night. So I knit. I ate some dingleberries. Delicious. and I knit some more. I have a feeling I'll be finishing this bad boy up by tomorrow and he'll be the star of the retreat. Isn't his color wonderful?

Finished Object

I'm not good at keeping surprises a secret...I get so excited that I usually blow it. Well not this time... I knit this sweater for Bump and had the buttons custom madefor it by Buttons by Robin, a wonderful shop on Etsy... She used a photo of Rupert that I emailed her...Rupert is their (Bump, C & M's) family dog... I couldn't post a photo until they had received the sweater which arrived on their doorstep last night... Oh how I wish I could have been there when they got it! It turned out amazing! Pattern: Baby Sophisticate Yarn: Big tweedy Cashmere (lucky boy) Please check out Robin's shop on Etsy I know you'll find buttons you love and she does amazing work!