Skip to main content

Finished Object

Yes it's a baby sweater.
No it's not for me.
Yes I am surrounded by pregnant women.
No these are not for sale.

Now onto the important part :)

Pattern: Puerperium Sweater
Designer: Kelly Booker
Yarn: Happy Feet DK
Size: Newborn to 6 weeks (thus the name)
Happy Meter: off the charts!

Like I posted yesterday, this is an very easy pattern to make and is a great introduction to top down knitting, buttonhole making, increases, knitting in the round (sleeves) and quick gratification since it's small and adorable.

I need to find the buttons for it but there is time for that.......Now I am off to finish my Autumn Vines Beret since the yarn arrived yesterday as well as the yarn for a secret baby gift :)
Happy Tuesday

P.S.
The baby spiders that were in my car yesterday are still going strong. As I told my friend Kim, it looked as if they had had a party in there during the day and were in fact continuing to do so..........I didn't see them this morning but there were wee baby webs all over the place that I had to take down while getting in the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!