Skip to main content

Finished Object: GAP-tastic Cowl

Designer: Jen Geigley
Yarn: cascades Venezia Chunky silk merino blend. Sadly this yarn has been discontinued, I bought it two years ago at a screaming low price, now I'm kicking myself that I should have bought more...
Needles: size 13
Difficulty: easy peasy!
Love: more than words can say!

This is a gift for my friend Alyssa, who I've adored since we did the 3-Day together and were tent mates...

She's pretty excited to get it and I'm pretty excited to give it to her, not only because I get to see her but I get some baby time with her son P!

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Julie said…
it's so pretty! what a great gift.
Carmel said…
I knit a lot of it when I was watching hockey at the rink... Dale can always tell when I'm annoyed with how the Silvertips are doing because I pull my knitting out...

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the Time of Covid

I have officially been working from home. Staying home.  Self-Isolating.  Safe Distancing.  For three four months.  My last day at my office was March 12.  If I look back and track how this transition has gone it's roller coaster.  But if you really want an accurate accounting of how my time has been spent These pictures sum it all up Thank you Anna Hrochavec for your amazing inspiring patterns Happy End of June. May the odds be ever in our favor for July. Naked Gnome, Tiny Island, Unicorn tiny cat octopus. one of my favorites fried eggs. Seriously how can you not be in love with these guys Ragnar by special request of my husband who is watching Vikings Tiny Parrot. Need to make another and send it to my nephew Ragnar likes the squirrel and dino Ragnar thinks this tiny cat is an attach tiger but it's just a cat. Sumo still waiting for his opponent Parrot meet Dragon *Drago ...

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!