Skip to main content

Wishes Do Come True...

Mine and Mr. Browns!
He wanted that blasted cone off.
I wanted his eye healed.
Yesterday both our Christmas wishes came true...

Best day ever.
10 weeks in a cone is a long time for both dog and the dogs human...

I texted this to D after the appointment:

'He was so funny at this visit...
Every past visit he would fight getting the stain on his eye to see if there was still damage, but this time he just flopped down on his side with the injured eye right side up, put his paw in her lap while she put the stain in, rinsed it, and took a look at it with the blue light. When she was done, he stood up she pulled the collar off and he gave her a kiss...'

I was so stunned I didn't get a photo but it touched my heart. He loves his doctor and her assistant Sherry. It says a lot about the dog/vet relationship when you can see the dog trusts the doctor not to hurt them.

Merry Christmas Mr. Brown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

It's Been a Long Time

A really long time. Well, looking back I did post in July but honestly it's been a while since I've done anything of substance and why is that? Well, I can tell you. There will be some swear words but if you know me and know me well I never shy from a good swear fest. Life has been a shit show roller coaster. Honestly. Full on, Universal Studios grade, shit show roller coaster, for about two years. It's used up a lot of the stuff that I used to put here. I loved posting here. Loved it. It was the perfect ADHD mind dump. It was fun. Then all of the sudden the thought of having to write a post was so overwhelming it was all I could do to justify NOT doing it. I had and have a lot of those overwhelming moments still. Mostly in the yogurt aisle when it appears that everyone on the planet has learned that Fage 2% plain is really freaking good and there is none left for me... honestly. I think in 2016 I full on left my cart and exited the store asap. Multi...