Friday, May 16, 2014

40 Years...

today is the day. 
Today I've officially knocked down 40 years. 
40 years ago today I was born. 
I met my mom for the first time, and my dad. 
I met my older brother. 
I was in Wyoming at Big Horn County Hospital. 
I flew to Seattle with my family a few days later. 
In 40 years I; 
have traveled to many places with my mom and with my husband 
learned who I am and who I want to be 
have friend who I cherish more than anything 
have loved many many dogs, cats, and other random animals that have crossed my path. 

right now, at this time in my life I am in a great place and I wouldn't change it for anything. 

So while today is my 40th it's also the 40th anniversary of the day I became my moms little girl. 
that's pretty cool 
Happy Friday 













































3 comments:

Mary Neill said...

Happy Birthday Carmel!! I just loved all your photographs. Enjoy this special time with your Mom. Love you, Carmel~

Melanie Drescher said...

Happiest Birthday wishes coming your way, Carmel! Thanks for your fun photo's. So glad you're at a great hotel in PB celebrating with your Mom. Can't wait to see your photo's and your stash additions from this trip! Thanks for all the fun you bring to life & knitting! Melanie

Linda Cannon said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Love all the pictures, life is an adventure, Really love the pictures of you in the mud, such a true kiddie pic. The ones with you and your Mom are really special. Hugs and kisses.

Search This Blog

Loading...

hoofers

hoofers

Remember......

"aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway"
Mary Kay Ash

Total Pageviews