Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thank you

To all my friends and family who called, texted, and posted via social media to wish me a happy birthday.
Words can not express how much each and everyone of you mean to me in every aspect of my life.
I loved seeing your messages all day long.

It made the whole day full of love.

I a glorious weekend with my mom in Pebble Beach visiting Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel-by the-Sea, the Carmel Valley and we even braved the cliffs up to Big Sur!

We dined well, had great company, and just enjoyed being together in a way that I cherish.


Thank You Thank You Thank You
from the bottom of my heart.
You have made it overflow with joy.

Carmel  


1 comment:

Debbie B. said...

Carmel, I'm so happy you had a great time on your birthday. You are really just a sweet girl. I love that you got a chance to spend your birthday with your mom enjoying those things that make you both happy.

Search This Blog

Loading...

hoofers

hoofers

Remember......

"aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway"
Mary Kay Ash

Total Pageviews