this salad...

is quite possibly the master piece of my summer cooking and I failed to get a photo of it.
for that I apologize.

You should still make it though.
Make it and gobble up it's deliciousness!

Carmel's Greek Pasta Salad
Perfect for boating, picnics, concerts in the park, shame eating at midnight.




1 box whole wheat pasta cooked according to package
8 marinated artichoke hearts – chopped
12-16 Kalamata olives
Pepperoncini to taste
Hard Italian salami (I used Boars Head and I used the whole log) sliced and diced
Little mozzarella balls fresh drained
1 red onion thinly sliced 
1 pint of cherry tomatoes sliced in half

Dressing
¼ - ½ cup of good olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Splash – ¼ cup red wine vinegar
Salt
Pepper 
2 cloves of crushed garlic
2 tbls Mediterranean Oregano

Shake in mason jar or whisk the heck out of it in a bowl
Mix and let marinate in the fridge for an hour or overnight

Comments

Popular Posts