I'm working on the Churchmouse Easy folded poncho.
1. This is a lot of stockinette. A lot.
2. I've stopped referring to it as my pretty poncho and now it's the big green beast.
3. Every time I show a knitter how far I am on it I expect clapping and a standing ovation... (Please see #1)
4. This has yet to happen.
5. I have currently knit 44.5 inches of stockinette. 44.5 long inches.
6. That means I have 5.5 to go.
I really really in my soul of souls need this off the needles today because I have:
1. All the yarn to make Woodsy Cardy for me. It's my birthday present.
2. The rump of a boxer on needle holders waiting for the rest of the body.
3. A birthday sweater for Beans in the works still.
4. Birthday Socks for me that I, like a knitting idiot, knidiot?, started this morning.
5. I'm in the middle of an America's Knitting KAL sweater...
I could get a lot of these done while this freaking poncho that will be too damn warm to wear when it's finally finished dries.