Day 2: 20 Facts About Me
This was actually harder than you might think.
However, I had some time to kill waiting for a new windshield so here we go...
1. I was adopted.
2. I am a midnight snacker. A habit I have broken in the past few years.
3. My favorite snack is cereal
4. I drink my coffee black
5. I love to take pictures
6. The first date with my husband I came on way to strong, scared him, we didn't go out again for six months. Second date was the exact same.
7. After two terrifying dates D & I became roommates instead of a couple. We've been married 14 years.
8. I met my husband online before it was cool.
9. I love to get to the airport ridiculously early when I travel.
10. My favorite dinner to cook is Thanksgiving. I love making the meal plan, the grocery list, the prep, all of it.
11. I don't like turkey.
12. I love the TLC show The Little Couple
13. I have never watched the final episode of Friends. Hence it will never end for me.
14. I cried thru the entire 2 Hour series finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
15. When I go to peoples homes I immediately love up their pets. Except Mary's. Her dog won't let me touch her.
16. I have been knitting for almost 17 years.
17. I have a yarn stash that I will never knit thru but that doesn't stop me from adding more.
18. I have two brothers, two nieces, and seven nephews
19. D introduced me to Boxers. I love the bull breeds with my whole heart from French to Pitt to English to the Boxer. They're crazy strong and lovable.
20. I didn't eat mushrooms till I turned 40.