Skip to main content

an anniversary of sorts...

It's the 13th anniversary of the day my life changed.
It was a glorious event.
It's not something I talk about a lot.
Only with people who really know me, know what I'm talking about.

Sorry to be obscure.

It was this event that was a turning point my relationship with my mom.
It was this event that lead to D and I transitioning from roommates to husband and wife.

Since that day I've made choices in my life for the better, not the easier.
I changed the path I was wandering and ended up in a better place.

I owe a lot of those changes to D.
I owe a lot to my mom as well...  
I owe a lot to me.

I made a decision 13 years ago that was the best I've ever made.
It saved my life.
It created the life I live today.

again, sorry for obscurity but for me I had to document the day somehow.

Comments

Unknown said…
It is always nice to share that there are very,very good things that happen in your life. You do not need to give the details, Just the fact that it is an important and fulfilling day is enough. Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Balls!

I'm halfway thru the second to last short row repeat... Just in time to get used to trailing three balls around with me and my Color Affection. Needless to say I'm pretty excited to be finished with this and wear it! Happy Sunday!

Knitter Down...I Repeat, We Have a Knitter Down...

It's probably not that dramatic, well maybe it is, who can say for sure....but I can say this, right now from my elbow to my wrist is some gnarly pain that was flared last night after knitting 6 rows of the Shawl...SIX ROWS and then WHAMMO! so much pain. This isn't the first day I've had this, I've actually been ignoring for a few days ...okay, I've been ignoring it for a couple weeks but this is the worst it's been...So, I've made inquiries as to which doctor to see and am waiting to hear back to make an appointment...while I wait ice packs, and copious amounts of pain meds (don't worry by copius I really mean, recommended daily dose) are being taken with the shedding of a few tears while I fondle my knitting... stay tuned...this can't possibly last forever xoxoxo c. p.s. Fati...don't worry I have a plan if this whole wrist issues blows out of control...

It's Been a Long Time

A really long time. Well, looking back I did post in July but honestly it's been a while since I've done anything of substance and why is that? Well, I can tell you. There will be some swear words but if you know me and know me well I never shy from a good swear fest. Life has been a shit show roller coaster. Honestly. Full on, Universal Studios grade, shit show roller coaster, for about two years. It's used up a lot of the stuff that I used to put here. I loved posting here. Loved it. It was the perfect ADHD mind dump. It was fun. Then all of the sudden the thought of having to write a post was so overwhelming it was all I could do to justify NOT doing it. I had and have a lot of those overwhelming moments still. Mostly in the yogurt aisle when it appears that everyone on the planet has learned that Fage 2% plain is really freaking good and there is none left for me... honestly. I think in 2016 I full on left my cart and exited the store asap. Multi...